MashUpFM, a division of Silk Entertainment, Inc. was created by four-time GRAMMY® nominated producer and DJ, Steve “Silk” Hurley. The Chicago, IL based business aims primarily to provide unlimited access to the “mashup” genre of music for an extensive audience. The business seeks to utilize the Internet as it’s primary channel for reaching its customers.
What many of Hurley’s Mashup fans don’t know is that this 4-time GRAMMY® nominated producer and remixer is also one of the main pioneers of Chicago’s House Music genre. “Silk” is responsible for over 50 top 10 hits and sales in the tens of millions. Due to his unparalleled resume of remixes and productions, he has accumulated loyal fans all over the world. Therefore in addition to Mashups, he will also be able to satisfy the musical palettes of house music fans by broadcasting the segment HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG on MashUpFM, presented by S&S Chicago / S&S Records, Inc.
- Steve “Silk” Hurley NS6ii Numark Exclusive - January 5, 2018
- Steve “Silk” Hurley and Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas “Their movement is powerful, positive and exhilarating” - December 24, 2017
- GRAMMY® Nominated DJ Steve “Silk” Hurley “Remixes Live” on the new NS6ii - November 3, 2017
- Ralph & Louie – “Our Fans Are What Most Drives Us” - September 29, 2017
- The 4th Annual House Music Block Party Recap - August 31, 2017
- Steve “Silk” Hurley & Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas at SAE Cultural Impact Awards - August 28, 2017
- 11th Annual Global Mixx Game Changer Award Recipients Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas & Steve “Silk”Hurley - August 24, 2017
- Steve “Silk” Hurley Live @ CFP Chicago - August 18, 2017
- Ralph Tresvant – Inside The Ride Radio Show - August 2, 2017
- Various Artist – Ain’t That A Beach Vol.2 - July 18, 2017