MashUpFM, a division of Silk Entertainment, Inc. was created by four-time GRAMMY® nominated producer and DJ, Steve “Silk” Hurley. The Chicago, IL based business aims primarily to provide unlimited access to the “mashup” genre of music for an extensive audience. The business seeks to utilize the Internet as it’s primary channel for reaching its customers.
What many of Hurley’s Mashup fans don’t know is that this 4-time GRAMMY® nominated producer and remixer is also one of the main pioneers of Chicago’s House Music genre. “Silk” is responsible for over 50 top 10 hits and sales in the tens of millions. Due to his unparalleled resume of remixes and productions, he has accumulated loyal fans all over the world. Therefore in addition to Mashups, he will also be able to satisfy the musical palettes of house music fans by broadcasting the segment HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG on MashUpFM, presented by S&S Chicago / S&S Records, Inc.
- The S&S Experience at Sea Interest Survey - May 7, 2017
- Randall Dean – Thought About It – S&S Promo Video - April 25, 2017
- Fatman Scoop & Freak Fineman – Freak Somebody - April 19, 2017
- Global Mixx The Workshop HBCU SiriusXM Channel 142 feat. Guest Hosts Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas and Steve “Silk” Hurley - March 27, 2017
- Reach – Attempted Love - March 24, 2017
- S&S Podcast 023 – DJ Jes - March 23, 2017
- S&S Podcast 22 – Maurice Joshua - February 4, 2017
- Jameisha Trice – A Chicago Christmas - December 25, 2016
- S&S Records 2016 - December 19, 2016
- S&S Chicago Podcast 2016 - December 18, 2016