KRS-One Returns To The Mic With A Vengeance. Now Hear This! (Album Stream)
It has been several years since KRS-One released an album. One of Hip-Hop’s most famous, controversial, and quoted MCs self-released Now Hear This. The Boogie Down Productions co-founder’s 12th solo album contains 18 songs, with production by Da Beatminerz, Mad Lion, and DJ Static, among others.
This album releases in a press campaign that has seen Kris Parker calling out law enforcement, re-examining Hip-Hop history, battling on stages, and making statements in the form of a freestyle unlike any in his career. A true master of reinvention, Now Hear This could be KRS-One’s biggest album since 2007’s Hip Hop Lives, with foe-turned-collaborator Marley Marl. Available for free, full stream, take a listen to the R.A.M.P. Entertainment Agency effort, and weigh on its teachings. Should you like it, Blastmasta KRS-One has the album available for direct purchase at just $10.
We here at S&S are impressed with KRS-One and his delivery on this Hip Hop timeless masterpiece “Now Hear This”. The vibe and lyrical content has the making of a classic. We all took a vote here in the office and agree this is a solid body of work from a living legend. Please support good music.
For Those who forgot! Enjoy
Source: AFH Ambrosia For Heads
- Ralph & Louie – “Our Fans Are What Most Drives Us” - September 29, 2017
- The 4th Annual House Music Block Party Recap - August 31, 2017
- Steve “Silk” Hurley & Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas at SAE Cultural Impact Awards - August 28, 2017
- 11th Annual Global Mixx Game Changer Award Recipients Shannon “DJ Skip” Syas & Steve “Silk”Hurley - August 24, 2017
- Steve “Silk” Hurley Live @ CFP Chicago - August 18, 2017
- Ralph Tresvant – Inside The Ride Radio Show - August 2, 2017
- Various Artist – Ain’t That A Beach Vol.2 - July 18, 2017
- City of Chicago :: Millennium Park – Chicago House Music Party - June 3, 2017
- Steve “Silk” Hurley & Cece Peniston Live @ Chosen Few Music Festival 2017 (Chicago) - May 24, 2017
- The S&S Experience at Sea Interest Survey - May 7, 2017